Monday, January 4, 2010

So Sad...

I started this blog...thinking "this is it, i'm really going to stick to this" and what did I do. I straight abandoned it. WOW, thats why I no longer do New Year's resolutions, because I will abandon it if even slightly gets too tedious. I got a lot on my mind, probably because my friend is visiting and i'm feeling all emotional and crap. TMI, oh well dont read it, if you dont wanna hear it.

Honestly, I dont really stick to much anymore. If its not something I been doing, and I dont love it, its out the window. I have learned something about myself in 2009. It's that i dont have the drive, the passion I used to. I'm feeling really uninvolved, i really just dont care about too many things. If you are not important, or the task at hand is not #1 in my life, I cant get into it. I been looking for something for years now, and I think i know what it is. I just wanna do what makes me happy. I want to be fulfilled with life, with my job. And I'm not, my job is not fulfilling, its not even sustaining, I need a second job so bad, but i never have to time to work somewhere else, cause i'm always there.

This year, I gotta make some moves to live a fulfilling life. Do things that bring joy to me, and to others. Better me, lift me up...

I dont know what's gonna happen, thats alright with me. I open up my arms, and I embrace the mystery! ~India.Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment