Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's...trying to stay positive...

I cant say have ever had a very special awesome Valentine's Day...my most memorable was my freshman year in college...my Auntie surprised me and my roommate with balloons, candy, cards and stuffed animals...it was the best...because everyone was looking like "dang, where they get all that stuff from..." I felt so good....lol.... She always gave the best V-day gifts...thanks Aunt Joyce...I love you....

I have had few more nice V-day's...including one where i got gifts from 2 guys...how awesome is that...lol...a huge bouquet of flowers, dinner and a card from one ( a guy who i had been seeing for about 5 months, but it wasn't a real huge connection between us) and a single rose, and teddy bear, from the other ( the connection and the spark was so intense you could see from a mile away, and i had only known him for a month) It was interesting...the latter won out, because he wasnt trying so hard...and he only wanted to spend some time with me...so no extras needed....

I just want some time.....thats usually all i'm asking for...the flowers, candy, going out doesnt mean much to me, if you not taking time out to just be with me....a phone call every now and then, dropping by to say HI, genuinely wanting to be in my presence...those things are priceless...

The second guy won out because he knew i was going out to dinner with this guy, he came by brought my rose, and my bear...and said call me....no anger, just a smile...when he saw the bouquet the other guy gave me, he looked sad...whose heart wouldnt melt at that sign of emotion from a man...i called him when i got home from dinner...and we chilled for the rest of the night...thats it...just chilled, talked, watched movies....and i had an awesome time....

So fellas if you reading this..and you wondering what your girl really want from you....more than likely, it's just your time...cause material things come a dime a dozen, but time is so precious, you cant get that back once you miss your opportunity.... Dont miss yours!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment