Monday, March 1, 2010

Been Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places....

So it was a whole month, one whole month, before he made an effort to call me. I mean he missed Valentine's day and everything...He couldn't really expect me to just return his phone calls. Ugh Im so freakin torn, because i know in my head and deep in my heart that he aint the one for me...and he dont always treat me the way i deserve to be treated...yet i miss him...this shit is crazy...but im stickin to it this time...i gotta move on...i deserve better, and i'm going to get better....Right now, I'm focusing on me, and only me...that means every aspect of me...

I want to be fulfilled in life, and right now I'm not...I dont really like my job, I dont like my living situation....i wanna go back to school, and get my degree...I wanna travel...I have been trying to figure out how some people just take a year off from working....because if i can figure that out...thats what i'm going to do...i just wanna do some of the things i been meaning to do before I get to old or tired to do them....i know these things take money, and that why i wanna finish my degree, so i can do better things...

But definitely Today...I am changing my outlook....

I dont know what's gonna happen thats alright with me...i open up my arms and I embrace the mystery....Life is what you make it.....

Be BLessed!!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl i know what you mean when you say, you like this guy, but you know he's not the right one, but for some odd, odd reason you miss him. Why is that??!! Lord plse help us all lol I mean he looks good on the outside, but he's not the one for you! girl i just dont understand why, why we still miss the guy!!!

    ReplyDelete